Closed Captions are available for live and on-demand courses within specific browsers. Below will show you how to access and turn on the browser setting.
- Within your Chrome browser at the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, click Accessibility.
- Turn on Live Caption.
- When you play a video, to turn on captions, at the top right click Media control .
- To use live captions for videos that autoplay, turn on the video volume.
- When you click away from the tab with sound, live captions will appear in a hover-bubble that you can drag. To return to the tab with audio, click .
On your Mac, choose Apple menu
Turn Live Captions on or off.
The Live Captions window appears and stays on screen. If you want to hide the window when no audio is detected, click the Live Captions icon in the menu bar , then make sure Keep Onscreen isn’t chosen.
Note: The first time you turn on Live Captions, language data is downloaded to your Mac. You must be connected to the internet.
Within your windows settings. Select (Start) > Settings > Accessibility > Captions.
In Caption style, expand the menu, select one of the predefined options, and see how it appears in the preview.
To customize the selected predefined option, select Edit and then modify the option details to your liking.